Clerk - NMCC - F/T
Under supervision of the Long Term Care(LTC) administrative Staff, the Staffing Clerk shall provide clerical assistance/support to the nursing staff and function as the primary coordinator of scheduling and staffing processes. The Clerk preforms a variety of clerical and receptionist duties as well, while maintaining the physical environment of the staffing office. the Long-Term Care Clerk shall support the mission and nursing philosophy of Northern Montana Care Center.
1) High school graduate with secretarial/business training with previous experience in hospital/office procedures preferred.
2) Certified Nurse's Aide by the State of Montana
3) Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
4) Ability to read, write, and converse in the English language, and able to interpret and apply verbal and written instruction.
5) Intermediate typing skills of 55-60 wpm
6) Demonstrates intermediate mathematical skills.
7) Provides a current phone number.
8) Proficient in the use of computers and office equipment.
9) Proficient in the use of basic medical terminology.
10) Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
11) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary is commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $15.63 - $18.79 per/hour
Ref Code: 2022-039
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501