RN - Dialysis Unit - PT or FT
$5,000-$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
The Dialysis Registered Nurse is a self-motivated professional registered nurse and resource person, who assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care for the patients in the Dialysis Unit. The Dialysis Nurse has knowledge relative to the ages served.
1) Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
2) Registered Nurse currently licensed in the State of Montana.
3) Completion of ACLS course within one (1) year of employment.
4) Must maintain and provide documentation of professional development requirements including BLS.
5) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Salary commensurate with up to 15 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Ref Code: 2023-090
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501