Medication Aide II - NMCC - Casual
Under the supervision of a Charge Nurse and Team Manager, the Medication Aide II administers medications in accordance with a specific care plan devised for each individual resident according to Medication Aide Guidelines. The Medication Aide II supports the mission and nursing philosophy of Northern Montana Care Center.
1) Must have earned a high school diploma.
2) Must be a graduate and have successfully passed an accredited Medication Aide II program.
3) Must be licensed as a Montana Certified Nursing Assistant with 4,000 hours experience.
4) Must be BLS certified.
5) Demonstrates ability to learn and retain pertinent information.
6) Must be 18 years of age or older.
7) Provides current telephone number.
8) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option. Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Salary is commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $17.85 - $20.52 per/hour
Ref Code: 2022-130
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501