RN - Med/Surg - F/T ($10,000 Sign-On Bonus) - Med/Surg
The Med/Surg nurse is a self-motivated, professional registered nurse and resource person. The Registered Nurse will be accountable for planning, directing, and evaluating patient care. The Registered Nurse has knowledge relative to the ages served.
1) Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
2) Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice. professional nursing by the Montana State Board of Nursing.
3) Must maintain and provide documentation of professional development requirements including BLS.
4) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
5) Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 or willing to fill out an exemption form.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary is commensurate with up to 15 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $26.02 - $34.15 per/hour
Ref Code: 2022-110
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501