C.N.A. NMCC - Nursing
The Long-Term Care CNA/UAP provides nursing care for patients during a specific work period. The CNA/UAP functions in a structured care setting described as geographic and/or situational environments where the policies and procedures for provision of health care are established. The CNA/UAP has knowledge relative to the ages of patients served.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. CNA license.
3. Currently enrolled in a state nursing board-approved nursing education program.
4. Completed and passed first year of accredited nursing school.
5. In good academic standing.
6. Satisfactory completion of a course in the fundamentals of nursing that has been verified by the Director of Nursing.
7. Satisfactory completion of a pharmacology course that has been verified by the Director of Nursing.
8. Basic Life Support certification.
9. Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
10. Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit an Exemption Request.
Salary is commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $15.26 - $17.26 per/hour
Ref Code: PERM7
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501