Medical Assistant -Float-Full Time - $1,200 Sign on Bonus - Clinic
Medical Assistant - Clinics - F/T ($1,200 Sign-On Bonus)
The Medical Assistant, under supervision of Clinic Director is responsible for assistance to the Medical Provider and nursing staff in the delivery of of medical care, assistance to the patient in compliance with and understanding of that care, and assistance in running an efficient and professional practice. The Medical Assistant will have knowledge relative to the ages of patients served.
1) High school diploma or GED equivalent.
2) Sufficient education to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, in a professional manner.
3) One year experience in health care field/environment preferred.
4) Obtain Basic Life Support(BLS) Certification within six (6) months of hire.
5) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary is commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Full Time
Hourly Wage: $15.00 - $17.00 per/hour
Ref Code: 2022- 084, 085
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501