RN/LPN - NMCC - F/T ($25,000 Sign-On-Bonus) - NMCC
Assesses, plans, and directs resident care under direction of NMCC Charge Nurse. Supports the mission and nursing philosophy of Northern Montana Care Center.
1) Graduated from an accredited Registered Nurse Program or Licensed Practice Nursing program.
2) Current license to practice as an LPN or RN in the State of Montana.
3) Ability to learn and retain pertinent information
4) Provide a current telephone number.
5) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary is commensurate with up to 15 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $26.02 - $34.15 per/hour
Ref Code: 2020-148e,148f, 2021-203, 2022-054, 097
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501