Radiologic Technologist - F/T ($10,000 Sign-On Bonus)
Under the direction of the Radiologist and Department Director, performs radiographic and CT procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative, to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Assumes responsibility for designated areas and procedures as required.
1) High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
2) Graduate of a school of Radiologic Technology accredited by the ARRT.
3) Registered technologist by the ARRT.
4) Required to be licensed technologist by the State of Montana and the Montana Board of Radiologic Technologists.
5) Knowledge relative to age of patients served.
6) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary commensurate with up to 10 years experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $21.28 - $40.27 per/hour
Ref Code: 2021-084,174,180
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501