Occupational Therapist - PRN
Organizes and conducts medically prescribed Occupational Therapy programs to guide individuals in improving their quality of life following injury, disease, or loss of a body part with consideration to patient's gender, age, cultural differences, and educational needs.
1) Graduate of a professional course of education, which is accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association
2) Licensed to practice in the state of Montana.
2) Skills in upper extremity splinting and rehab;
3) Amiable personality, ability to make sound judgments, and the ability to maintain an empathetic and understanding attitude towards patients.
4) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Salary commensurate with up to 10 years experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $28.06 - $33.37 per/hour
Ref Code: 2021-176
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501