Cook - NMCC - F/T
$1200 Sign-On Bonus
Under the supervision of the Nutrition Services Manager, the Cook prepares and cooks meals according to the recipes and nutrition guidelines, and coordinates and assists department workers with preparing and serving food for the clients, staff and visitors.
1. High school diploma or equivalent or be in the process of obtaining either
2. Ability to learn and follow written and verbal instructions
3. Knowledge of institutional kitchen practices, production and sanitation preferred
4. Be able to respond in a timely manner to disaster drill activities per established protocol.
5. Ability to successfully pass background check and drug screen.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary is commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Ref Code: 2023-054
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501