Social Services Designee-PT
Entry level social work position, working under the supervision of a facility social worker, or supervised by the administrator with regular consultation from a degreed social worker. You are to provide medically related social services and discharge planning to residents in order to attain or maintain the optimum physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each resident.
1) Graduation from high school with at least three years' experience working with older adults, and at least one year working in long-term care.
2) College course work in sociology, psychology, gerontology, social work designee certification may be substituted for up to two years' experience.
3) Candidates should be able to work effectively with professional and allied personnel as well as related services and agencies.
4) Basic knowledge and skills in counseling.
5) Must be organized and proficient in completing documentation.
6) Must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
7) Ability to communicate with a culturally diverse population in a non-judgmental and therapeutic manner.
Salary is commensurate with up to 15 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Part Time
Ref Code: 2022-226
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501