Northern Montana Health Care is seeking professional healthcare employees. If you do not see a current job opening in our present online listings, we still encourage you to apply using the online application. If your qualifications meet any of our current needs, we will contact you.
In addition to filling current positions, we are accepting application for positions we will need filled in the future. We keep applications active for three months from the submission date.
1) High school diploma or its equivalence
2) Be at least 18 years of age
3) Ability to learn and follow directions
4) Ability to accept responsibility
5) Demonstrate dependability
6) Practice accepted hygiene standards for food service workers
7) Possess good communication skills
8) Be able to work with and relate to a diverse group of people
9) Maintain a cheerful demeanor and welcoming atmosphere to all customers under times of high customer volume.
10) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Salary commensurate with up to 10 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Ref Code: Perm1
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501